Inside the Buyer’s Brain Study, Second Edition
Over the past few years, professional services buyers have changed in significant ways. In this report, you’ll learn what’s different since our initial study of buyer behavior — and what you can do to take advantage of this critical knowledge. This full report includes detailed data and analysis by industry. It is based on surveys of more than 1,400 buyers and 3,000 sellers of professional services.
What You Will Learn:
- How strong are professional services brands today?
- What buyer challenges and priorities have shifted over the past five years
- Whether referrals are a sustainable marketing strategy
- How buyers are searching for and evaluating firms in your industry
- How the competitive landscape has changed
- How you can use these insights to engage your key audiences and grow your firm